· A stunning and unspoilt region not overpopulated, with plenty of beautiful architecture all around.
· A fantastic weather.
· A great and healthy lifestyle.
· A great gastronomy and an abundance of fresh produce in the weekly markets.
· A culturally rich area with plenty of activities such as antique markets, auctions, arts and crafts fairs, local music festivals to keep you busy.
· Lots of outdoor activities such as golf, cycling, forest walks to keep you fit.
· Great links with the UK.
· Then there are the people! Friendly, welcoming and always so helpful.
So how could you go wrong? Add to that a great selection of properties for sale with prices starting at €125,000 and larger properties still at affordable prices and you can see why so many have already made the move. If you are interested in buying a property in Bergerac or south of the Dordogne River, and would like more information about the area, contact me.